Children with a statement of special educational needs:

Contact Senco at your child’s school to arrange for fees to be covered.

Private Insurance:

At Zipporah Teitelbaum, we accept most private insurance including BUPA and WPA.  You will need to get a referral from your GP and file a claim with your insurance provider.  Once the claim is approved, we can set a date for assessment/intervention.

Speech and language therapy Grants:

I am happy to assist you in filling out the requisite paperwork.  This will have to be done prior to setting a date for assessment/intervention

Private Payment

In the absence of a statement and medical insurance coverage or grants, private payment will be accepted.  You will receive an invoice monthly that will be posted at the end of the month.  You will have the option of paying via cheque, BACS, or cash.